Types of Tours
Maximum group size: 30 Students
(30 – 45 Minutes)
The Pearson Lakes Art Center has many trained volunteer docents. Call during our regular office hours to schedule a tour for your group.
- Tours are conducted by volunteer docents (gallery guides) or Pearson Lakes Art Center staff.
- Tours should be scheduled at least three weeks in advance.
- Large groups will be divided into smaller sections. For school groups, one adult is required for every 10 students.
- There is no charge for gallery tours. However, donations are appreciated. A nominal fee will be charged for requested demonstrations, programs or for pre-arranged, hands-on art experiences.
- Groups wishing to visit on their own are urged to call in advance to guarantee gallery time will be available.
- The Pearson Lakes Art Center is handicap accessible.
- The museum does not have a lunchroom facility.
How to Schedule
Call the Education Director, Holly Zinn at 712-332-7013 ext. 101 or email email@example.com. Please try to give three weeks advance notice for all tours and consider at least one alternate date for your visit. If there is a specific exhibition you would like to visit, please mention it when calling. An exhibition schedule is available upon request.
Tours are offered Tuesday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Off-hour tours arranged upon request, all dates are subject to availability.
Buses and Parking
Buses can pull straight into the Pearson Lakes Art Center’s Parking Lot and park where space is available. A Lakes Art Center volunteer docent will meet your group at the front entrance.
Before You Visit
At least one week prior, please notify the Education Director as to the number of participants you are expecting and any final details.